Friday, August 10, 2007

Turtle Ramblings

I feel unsettled.

Don't you hate that. It's as if something is undone but you don't know what it is. It's not guilt. Not like there's an emergency, but definately not contentment. Whenever I get like like this, my back right leg keeps nervously going in and out of my shell.

Perhaps it's classes starting again. Can I tell you a horrid thing - sometimes when you study the Bible academically, you lose sight of its power. it becomes another textbook. If you are or ever have been a student, you know what a bad word "textbook" is.

Perhaps its my current narrating job at the company. I know I will be doing more in future cards (in fact I think I'm dressing up like a sheep in the upcoming Christmas card), but there's more for me to do in this life. Maybe there's a big change coming.

Maybe I'm suffering from just being in the place so many of us are - "God, what should I be doing?" Meanwhile no answer seems to come...yet.

Before you start emailing me that the Bible tells you what you should be doing - that's too simplistic of an answer for what I'm talking about. I'm looking for specifics.

Unsettled and rambling. I think it's too early to be blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home