Saturday, October 27, 2007

Super Hero Turtle


Typically, I will begin to slip into slow depression until December 22 when the days start getting longer again. Perhaps it's a turtle thing or maybe since I have a job and can't hibernate, I'm a bit bitter.


I don't like darkness.

I assume God is paying more attention to the other side of the world when it's dark. Which, by the way, brings up an excellent question, does He still take Sunday's off? Seems like we could make an awful mess of things left to ourselves for even one day.

Chik-fil-A and Hobby Lobby give there employees Sunday off. What about the angels?

I'll be honest - I'd prefer all of Heaven is doing shift work and continuously keeping watch over my area.

Back to the main topic and why my melancholy has slowed. I have always thought I'd should be able to move small objects with my mind. I have also always thought it was a crazy thought.

Tonight I met someone who lives under the same assumption. We tried moving a glass together to no avail. Honestly, it seems as though if we found one more person with the this odd delusion, we'd be able to have a real go at it.

My prediction is that God, in his glorious sense of humor, will move something when I'm all alone and can't prove it to anyone.

I know it sounds crazy but I thought it appropriate to share ( I am fully able to admit perhaps the aluminum in my anti-perspirant is causing me to lose my mind)

Wait. Did your mouse just move on its own? That was me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home