Thursday, December 6, 2007

Candy Coated

Today I learned that just because there is a bunch of candy available to eat, maybe you shouldn't.

I don't know if you can be poisoned from eating too much chocolate, but I may be walking that line a littel too closely. I glanced at myself in the mirror on the way to the bathroom and I noticed a faint resemblance to a "M" starting to form on the back of my shell.

Then the proverbial question began to form, if my shell does turn into milk chocolate yummy goodness, will I have the will power not to eat it? On the upside, I would have a wonderful treat of yummy goodness. On the downside, I will be perpetually naked.

Hmmm.... It's not as easy as you might think. Stupid milk chocolate yummy goodness...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home